Product Categories are a very simple and efficient tool to organize and classify your products on your website and/or mobile app. For better clarity and user experience, it is actually mandatory to select a product category when you add a product to your website.
Here is what they look like on the front-end of your website (what your customers see):
To add or edit a product category, follow these instructions:
- Go to your Gravity Board > Offer
- Scroll down the page to the "Product Categories List" section
- Click on the "Create" button (to create a new category) or on the pencil icon (to edit an existing category)
- Add a title (mandatory)
- Add a picture (optional but highly recommended)
- If you wish to do so, you can define a parent category. That will make the current category you are creating a subcategory of the aforementioned parent category (example: Ladies Clothing (parent category) → Dresses (subcategory))
- Click "Save"
- Et voila!