If you need to edit an order, here is how to do it:
- Go to the order you want to edit, either from your Workflow or from the "Orders" page (to see how to access your orders go to this article: https://discodery.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036751531)
- Click on the pencil icon next to it and a popup will appear.
- On Page 1: Customer, you can't do anything. It's simply a reminder of who made the order.
- On Page 2: Details, you will be able to edit the status of the order. When the client successfully paid by credit card or Mobile Money, the status of the order will automatically be "Paid". If the client chose "Cash" as payment method, the default status will be "Pending". You will have to change it to "Paid" once the customer actually gives you the cash. You can also add comments from here.
- On Page 3: Delivery, you will be able to see the delivery method chosen by the customer: "On Location", "Takeaway" or "Delivery". If the customer chose "Delivery", you will be able to see and edit his/her address from here.
- On Page 4: Products, you will be able to see, add, edit or delete products from an order.
- On Page 5: Payment, you will be able to see, add, edit or delete a payment made by customer. This is particularly useful in case the customer chose to pay by cash.
- Finally, click "Save" to save your changes.