With Discodery, you can easily create coupons and promo codes for your customers. The goal is to help you maximize your sales by creating incentives and giving just the little nudge that your customer needs to go from indecisive to spending.
Here is how to create a coupon:
- Go to your Gravity Board > Coupons (in the left menu)
- Click on the "Create" button on the top right of your screen
- In the first field "Coupon", enter the name of the coupon (for example: DEMOCOUPON25).
This is what your customers will have to enter to benefit from the discount.
- In the second field "Count", enter the number of available coupons.
If you put "10", it will work for the 10 first people to use it.
If you want to have an infinite number of coupons, enter -1.
- In the third field "Validity", choose an expiry date for your coupon.
After that date, the coupon will not work anymore.
- Optional - In the fourth field "Customer", you can select a single customer to give the coupon to. The customer will only be able to use this coupon if he is logged in to his account on your website or mobile app.
- In the fifth field "Type", choose a type of discount. You can choose between:
"Coupon" for a discount expressed in percentage (ex: 25%);
"Voucher" for a discount expressed in nominal value (ex: 25$);
and "Product" to simply gift one of your products.
- In the sixth and last field "Value", enter the value of your coupon.
If you chose "Coupon" as a type and enter "25" as value, that will create a 25% discount.
If you chose "Voucher" as type and enter "25" as value, that will create a 25$ (in your own currency) discount.
If you chose "Product" as type, no need to enter a value. Instead, choose a product in the field that will appear.
- Click "Save"