IMPORTANT NOTE: Please only upload logos that are on transparent background (PNG format).
With Discodery, you have full control over your brand identity and more specifically your logos.
There are 3 types of logos you can upload on your website and mobile app:
- Your Main Logo: your main logo is the usual logo of your business. For a better look and feel, we recommend that you upload a colored main logo, on transparent background (PNG format).
- Your Alternate Logo: your alternate logo is a second version of your logo that we can use on slideshows and other places on your website and mobile app. For a better look and feel, we recommend that you upload a white alternate logo, on transparent background (PNG format).
- Your Favicon (website only): although it is not very visible, the favicon is a very important element of your website. A favicon is a small 32x32 px icon that is displayed on top of the browser when someone is on your website. More importantly, it serves as a "business card" for your business and it is sent to Google and other search engines, who will display it when people search for your business.
To edit your logo, alternate logo and favicon, here is what you have to do:
- Go to your Gravity Board > Design (in the left menu)
- Upload your new logo in the "Logo" field.
- Upload your alternate logo in the "Alternate Logo" field.
- Upload your favicon in the "Favicon" field.
- Click "Save".