IMPORTANT NOTE: activating a new language doesn't translate automatically all of your content and we don't have an automatic translation tool. You have to translate your content yourself, so don't activate a new language if you or someone from your team doesn't speak it.
With Discodery, you can make your website multilingual (offer your website in multiple languages) very easily.
At the moment we have 4 languages available: English, French, Spanish and German. However, if you need another language for your clients, don't hesitate to make a request at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our website. We will try to do our best to make it work.
Here is how to add a language to your website and Gravity Board:
- Go to your Gravity Board (on any page)
- On the top menu, you will see a flag icon (the flag is the language you are currently on). Click on it.
- Click on the "Configure Languages" button.
- Select the languages you want to add and click "Save".
- Reload your page and you will now see your new languages in the language menu. You can click on it to switch between languages.
- From now on, whenever you will add any type of content to your Gravity Board (products, blog posts, pages, ...) you will see a tab that will allow you to put the content in different languages. Enter your content in the different languages.